As an established community, rich in public and private assets, a place of diversity and opportunity, Officer is becoming one of the most sought-after suburbs in the South-East Growth Corridor. Peake Real Estate proudly presents this corner commercial-zoned allotment divided into 2 half acre titles.
Situated right in the heart of one of the Officer Town Centre Sub-Precinct, within walking distance to Officer Train Station, surrounded by a choice of public and private schools, easy access to Officer township and Monash Freeway, these two flat allotments total area over 4000sqm sure will shine in the future Officer Town Centre development.
Thanks to the 2018 Planning Amendment C232—Officer Town Centre Review (STCA), this property falls into Local Business Sub-Precincts, which
• Provide development opportunities for small local businesses
• Encourage uses that are compatible with existing industrial uses, but provide a transition to mixed-use in the longer term
• Active uses at street level and residential and/or commercial uses on upper levels
• Fine-grain development, especially close to train station
• Pedestrian connections to and from Officer train station
• Flexible / adaptable building design to enable transition of uses over time
• Zero building set-backs / rear-loaded lots
Potential opportunities including Offices, medical centres, leisure and recreation uses (STCA) and some of the Key Planning and Design Guidelines :
• Minimise street setbacks
• Minimum of two storeys or equivalent height
• Maximum setback of two metres from the street
Commercial development in Officer is on the rise, it’s time to secure your share in the market. Contact us today for a site inspection and more information.