A stunning private oasis just 35 minutes from the CBD. It is unique. It is a must see.
This resort-style estate offers luxury living and entertaining in a tranquil setting that feels miles from anywhere but is only 35 minutes from the CBD. The long tree-lined driveway opens up to reveal a magnificent home nestled away in 4.7 acres (approx.) of landscaped gardens and horse paddocks with endless mountain views. The custom-built four bedroom, two storey home is designed with an uncompromised level of craftmanship. With a wrap-around balcony, an indoor heated swimming pool, and light drenched, spacious rooms, this house has a big wow factor. It stands beside a small lake with a jetty, and a dam. Sitting at the dining room table, you look out a huge vaulted double-glazed window at the garden and spectacular mountain views.
The 64sqs home features:
· multiple spacious living areas, including a double-height vaulted ceiling lounge room
· garden and mountain view from your pillow in the master bedroom/ double sliding glass doors opening onto balconies in both downstairs bedroom suites.
·large open-plan kitchen with Mountain Ash bench top, a NEFF steam oven, Thermalux wood fired oven/stove top
· pool house with solar heated saltwater pool and cedar-clad walls
·large outdoor undercover entertainment area
· 3.3m high double-garage (perfect for boat or caravan)
· refrigerated cooling throughout
· gas ducted room heating throughout
· heated floors in most wet areas
· all doors and windows double-glazed glass and PVC framed
· bamboo flooring in the living and kitchen areas
· two 25k litre underground water storage tanks
· a 10kw solar power system
· 3 phase power
· close to the Monash freeway, shopping centres, schools including Haileybury College and St Margaret’s, parks including Lysterfield Lake and much more.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enjoy country resort style living only 35 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Potential for subdivision (STCA)
Sold for $2,100,000
Land size: 5 Acre(s)